Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Roofing fun


We'll see if I can load a video on here. Haven't had too many exciting pictures lately, and I don't like to post without a picture. This TV antenna was in the way to do the roofing so we pulled it down. It is still cold outside and the camera thinks its got dead batteries cause they are so cold, so it shut off rite prematurely.
The snow doesn't seem to be melting, and along with making the house nice to sell I still have to finish the church wiring and I have another place to rewire now in Two Hills. So we decided to just come to Victoria for spring break. We are actually going to leave Thursday night after I finish my masters class. I thought I had another week, but it looks like that is next Thursday the 26th. We will be there up to the 8th or 9th of April. We will most likely stay w Kim and Katy wile I do some electrical for them.
I was going to bring the truck and take the chopper and E-bike, but now it looks like I will be selling all my toys that don't fit in one truck and trailer, so sorry Mom you got to store my bikes another year ish.

No comments: