Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mice

Last night, was triumphant victory for me.
After every type of mouse trap and poison failed me, I put the poison out in the open, and they feed on it every night, in my bedroom, watching me watch them, knowing they are out of reach.  Until last night.  I don't really care if we have mice, if they stay out of my bedroom and out of my cereal.

I brought all 3 bb guns to the city last night, never know where there will be a mouse sighting in the house, need one on each floor.  I stayed up to watch the mice feed from bed.  No video, but I sniped two of them out, one at a time, hours apart.  I am so happy with myself.  I've now cleaned the mess they made, and we will see if there is any more evidence of them in the near future.

Coincidentally I am really surprised at how seriously Alberta takes their rat control.  Like you call 911 if you see a rat in Alberta, and they take care of it.  Don't really call 911, you get fire trucks and everything, but you call the rat hot line, in the front of the phone book, if you can find a phone book, they are pretty scarce these days.

1 comment:

Stuff said...

sniper is the only way to really get a sneaky mouse!