Monday, May 14, 2012

Bobcat is Gone

I got my new skid steer, sold the old one.  Turned out to be sorta serious problems w the new skid steer 24hp motor.  I tore it down and took the head in for servicing, but nobody can get to it for 2 weeks.  Its very tempting to buy a brand new electronic fuel injection 28 hp, just cause we have work to do with it.
Video Of The Bobcat Tow Away


Funny after searching so long for a decent motor to put in the old 632 bobcat, found nothing.  I take my 24hp motor in they say buy this new 28hp for $2000.  Anyway would have had motors for both skid steers but my 632 is gone, I just have the SK500 now

It was a scrapper guy that hauled the bobcat away, but he had no intention of scrapping it,  he intended to put one of his scrap motors in and use it for his scrapping business.  Pretty cool tow truck he has, thing is worth $70,000.

No comments: