Friday, July 17, 2009

Internet Marketing

As far as I can tell, Google just came up with a Key Word search engine. This is exciting because I was a little discouraged from Yahoo and some other random search engine results for forex related key words. I was thinking, to get enough traffic, I would have to make a web site about heart attacks. I read somewhere that that heart attacks, treatment and stuff is 1/3 of the US economy. But with Google I found there was 2,740,000 searches on Forex, 30,400,000 searches on Heart last month. That means that I only have to ultimately get one cent off every 3 people searching "forex" on the internet, every month, and I would be making well over $100k a year, with that. That is so easily achievable, it is exciting.

Toronto air stinks. I only just really noticed today, on Blur street, it smelt like exhaust. But there was probably also a tint of garbage smell, because garbage is piled high on both sides of the street, with no garbage pick up.

No comments: