Thursday, January 26, 2012

China LED Pot Lights


I stand behind my recommendations to buy put lights, direct from China and Hong Kong, online, but there is costs associated with doing so.

Buyer Beware!  I have purchased a lot of lighting products direct from China, through Ebay and other sources.  I usually get good products for very good prices, but in many cases there is no quality control.  In this case both pot lights work and look great, they just wont look good together, as seen in the video

My first bit of advice is MAKE SURE YOU GET THE CORRECT VOLTAGE for your area.  twice now I have mistakenly ordered 240v lights, which do me no good in Canada.  240v tends to be a lot less expensive, because they don't need as many rectifiers in the light bulb to run the LEDs.

I have returned light fixtures, which turned out to be not worth wile at all.  I paid 40% of  the original cost, in shipping to return the items, then somehow the refund turned into a 70% refund, and even that, finally agreed upon partial refund, has not been credited to my account yet.  If it ever gets credited I will get $0.03 on the dollar refund after I paid return shipping and all.

No comments: