Saturday, January 3, 2009

Electrical truck


I found the picture I took months ago, before all the snow, of my truck boxes and drawers that I made. This is wile the trailer was in the back yard , but you can see Michelle's car, the house, and the front yard from another angle.
We've had about enough of the cold weather. The day after I sold my car, something in the truck throttle body injection froze up, and it only runs excessively rich, wile its cold. It runs so rich the gas is making its way down the cylinders and into the oil. Once its warm it wont run, and it has no oil presure, as the oil is so diluted. It does still run on propane, if I change the oil and get some propane. Keeping the house warm involves a full wheel barrow load of wood every day. I think we are ready to head south to Mexico for next winter. We are talking about even selling everything, house included, and not returning to Alberta but rather Victoria or Toronto, maybe a little of both.

No comments: