Monday, September 21, 2009

I feel way behind on my electrical jobs, since I went to Victoria for 2 weeks. Back to 10 hour days for a wile.

1200km home and all I broke was a strap, then backing the truck into the back yard w the bikes on it I broke my fancy chopper mirrors, w the fancy LED signals, under the pine tree, cause the branches were too low. Oh well its all replaceable.

I pushed Michelle around on the lil red bike and she loves it. I haven't tried to start any of the bikes yet, I've been too busy playing catch up for my boss essentially. That is the contractor that I do all the electrical work for.

Kim's old fire place is much bigger than ours, which is what we wanted, but it looks too big for the hearth that the lil one sits on presently. So for the trouble of building a new hearth and new chimney pipe, I am just going to put the big fire place in the office, or get new glass for the second small one, and sell the big one, I don't know. The big one might even be over powering for my man cave / office.

I got the tig welding kit for my new inverter welder, which is very exciting. But now it looks like I have to buy C02 or Argon, not sure which, the instructions that came with it say "where safety gear". I opened all the unadulterated boxes to see if mine was missing something, but they were all the same. If I find the time I will cut some sheet metal and weld new fender lips on the ol dodge.

No comments: