Friday, July 8, 2011

The Possum Hitch Fix

I have to give special thanks to the plasma cutter for this fix.  Without it, I would never be able to cut the oddly shaped piece of 1/4" plate steel.  Lots of trailer drama lately.  The trencher trailer is almost permanently attached to the VW, but it does fit in the back yard when not in use.  The enclosed Possum trailer is attached to the van, until winter.  I am not allowed to disconnect it in the city, nowhere to put it in the city, so it goes everywhere.  The Possum Trailer has been eating tires.  The tire machine I bought 5 years ago has paid for itself 10 times already with all the tires I change.  Then the trencher trailer axle fail, that was an all day affair, with lots of video to sort through, and pull the best 2 min of.

No comments: