Friday, July 8, 2011

Long Weekend

I am more than a week behind publishing videos, with so much electrical work to do.  So today just a short clip of Ty, who we met after the bull riding at the Harry Hill Rodeo, last weekend.  He asked us to put this vid on Youtube for him.

A couple of unpublished videos include:
-The 2008 fully enclosed trailer eating tires, you should see the wear patterns on these, down to the threads w only about 4000 km on them.
-The "dump find" flat deck trailer, I paid off the dump police $50 for, completely self destructed an axle hub on the highway.  Did a little highway side axle welding replacement
-Sick of my superior fabrication skills going to waste on the lawn tractor, looked at a Bobcat thats been for sale for ever, because the motor is in a pile of disassembled pieces.  I will make him an insulting low ball offer on Saturday.
-To go with the bobcat, and superior fabrication skills, I picked up a huge, free rototiller attachment.  I don't even know how that will work with a bobcat yet
-My Possum Van hitch has been bending every week, hauling the big enclosed trailer.  So I did some glorious 1/4 checkerplate fabrication, so that it will never bend again.
-The chicken eggs that were alive, and had fully developed chicks at one point, turned into explosive eggs w just a bit of creamy goo in them.
-Getting a farm style gravity feed fuel tank, painted pink, with a big pig face on it, to store all the vegtable oil I collect.  Also would allow pump free gravity fill and filtering.
-VW gone 4000km on just WVO, Waste Vegetable Oil

No comments: