Friday, October 16, 2009

Whats new


What all is new...
Ron has sold his house out here in Andrew, for $240k, which is more than $100k less than they were asking for it initially. Brand new house, brand new garage, and full 9'basement. He was just wining to me about putting his brand new 20hp lawn tractor on Kijiji for $250 cause he doesn't want to move it. Well I gave him $250 rite there. I think he is throwing in a bunch of other bonuses with it too. I'll see tomorrow. I may well make chains and a blade for this lawn tractor, we'll see when I get it in the light, I just saw it in the dark garage over a beer.

Work is slowing rite down, think I might need to advertise or something, if I want to keep working through the winter. I have been trading my one min Bollinger band stratagy for one week, and it does alright. I make more money doing Electrical, but that is all relative to capital. My intention was to make a fancy web site about the trading, wile I traded, because my attention is only needed a couple times an hour. But I get too distracted by facebook and email and never get anywhere w the web site.

I have to decide if I want to be driving into the city every day to do electrical work, and what type of work I want to focus on, where I should advertise. I should look in Lamont, then I could drive in to work with Michelle every day, that would be fun.

I made another drawer in my truck that slides the whole box out, and a small roof over the box to keep most of the snow off. So now I don't have to climb in my truck for anything, which is so nice, almost nicer than a van.

Friend of a friend can't make the last payments on his $15,000 2008 Yamaha V Star, thats a nice bike. I might be able to save his credit and take the bike for the $3000 he owes, which is really exciting, love the bad economy.

We need to go shopping for snow tires. We had a big snow fall already, but it is starting to melt now. Hopefully we are ok for another month or more. I got the sled out. I had put it away w a broken fuel line. I replaced the fuel line, the thing fired up first pull. I love that little sled. I need a 3 car garage these days just for the toys, and my new lawn tractor can't stay outside.

I ordered the air bag to fix my truck suspension, on Ebay, and mistakenly left Katys dads address on my paypall. I eventually got them to send the package to me, but they left Katys dads name on the package. I am putting the energy out there that I won't have to sign for it. I went and checked and they said that they won't give it to me w/o his signature if it is required. Maybe I can pay them $100, is that legal? It will be a real headache and cost me $100 more if I have to order another one just to get it here before my drive to Mexico.

No comments: