Sunday, April 17, 2011

Google

We are both sick w the flu.  We fly to Toronto in a week for a wedding, hope we're better by then.

I have had a Google addwords campaign running for about a month now.  I got more people calling me looking for work, than I did looking to have me do work.  So just as my "free trial" was about to expire, I get an email from someone who found my possumelectric.com blog.  

It was the perfect email, all my questions where answered, because I asked them all in the latest post at possumelectric.com.  It was very easy for me to reply to the email, and say yes I can do your work, for this much, available in 2 weeks.  

That was on a Sunday, I looked at the job and had it by Wednesday.  Google adwords came through.  But it appears I have a low quality score for "edmonton electrician", so that will require some work to fix.  The quality is not in my work, but Googles automated relevance of those key words to my web site. First I will have to figure out how to fix it.

No comments: