Saturday, April 23, 2011

Possum Van Brings Joy

Yes I got several calls the other night from people seeing the Possum Van on TV.  Everyone was excited, high fivin, yelling "Possum Van" wile they were watching Canadian Pickers, and the stopped the camera on the Possum Van, wile the narrator something like "Possum, Weird".  I am sure I will get a copy of that episode, and violate all copy rights by posting it up here.

The latest Possum Van keeps on truckin, but is getting its own issues.  I refuse to give it too much love cause I am so excited with my latest discovery of the VW starting, with little protest, on what I call D20.  thats 20% diesel and 80% fryer fat rite out of the old deep fryer, filtered through an over sized coffee filter.  I will have a video of that operation up next week.  Point being, I am motivated to finish the VW diesel Possum Van, then fix the biodiesel reactor, and never stop at another gas station to buy gas again.  I will refer to them as bathroom stations, cause they aren't good to me for anything else.

No comments: