Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dune Buggy disaster

What a Saturday, to start off the long weekend.  Drove out to Andrew with Joe, the Father in law.  Joe helped me get three dune buggy's running.  Then we went for a crazy dune buggy ride w a friend on a quad.  Quad was the first to break the rear end, or transmision, we don't know.  Then Michelle blew out two front tires on the buggy.  So with the buggy in tow, lifted in the air towtruck style, and 3 passengers, I blew a belt on my tow truck buggy.  3 out of 4 ATVs broke.   I really don't feel bad about owning 6 dune buggys.

So as Joe was driving me back to the house in the last workin buggy, I got some video of the dirt road and the Iron horse trail, as I am sure people wonder about the Iron Horse trail.  I had said we  could do  buggy tours down the Iron Horse, very soon, because it wouldn't require transportation.  Being out of Andrew would be its downfall.

No comments: