Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dead Chicks On The Floor?

Somehow, really not trying, I got a lot of work to do for random customers that saw my sign somewhere.  I'm supposed to be in Victoria tomorrow, but I have to keep my few customers happy.  My trencher self destructed today, and I have 3 customers waiting for trenches, including the site its on rite now with a 650 foot trench.  As if that wasn't enough, we have tenants that want to move in to the Andrew house in 30ish days, which is not nearly ready.

Michelle has opened a new Youtube account, so I am posting one of her videos here, since I don't even have time to upload from my Iphone, let alone edit and upload to Youtube.  So this is the video I have affectionately renamed "Dead Chicks On The Floor" but don't tell Michelle I named it that.

3 comments:

m said...

DEAD!!!!!
its cause of me that we wont have dead chicks on the floor.....
>:-{
but im still glad u posted it
:)

Malcolm said...

Did your daddy nark me out?

Stuff said...

muahahahahaa lol