Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Heating The Floor Of My Ghetto Garage

After all this time I got a Youtube Partnership, so watch my videos lots.  I still haven't gone though all 150ish vids and declared them all music and copy write content free, but every new vid is definitely partnered.  Some of the old vids are getting remakes too.

I really want a heated space to work on the vehicles, but it looks like I will actually lose space if I build a real garage in the back yard.  As it stands rite now, the Ghetto garage pretty much up against the fence, I always have a trailer up against the other fence.  A real garage has to be a meter plus away from the property lines, there goes 2 useful meters of space, then there isn't nuff room for more than a trailer.

As usual, I have more solutions than problems.  I just heated the floor of my ghetto garage, and it is quite pleasant now.  Here is the video of how I did it.

No comments: