Saturday, June 20, 2009

Good Deals

We got our 2 twin electric beds that turn out to be worth $6000, for...
$100 today. We also got an electric fire place, dog kennel printer, scanner, rocking chair, and shelving unit for another $110. I am loving these people that are leaving the province.

Almost bought an 85 VW Van I don't need. I convinced myself I need it, cause I could run a rural taxi service driving the drunks home from the bar at 3am, and save them DUIs. We got some new RCs that have been pulling over the drunk drivers finally. They still don't do anything about the smokers in the bar. Guess its kinda like peeing in the pool, its a hard crime to catch people at. Went off on a tangent there. I didn't buy the VW van, cause when we got around to his place he didn't answer his phone or check his email, so I guess he went out.

The Taxi service was a secondary idea that I think everyone would like. I initially wanted to sell water. The village water main has non stop traffic to it selling water for $0.02 a liter. There is often line ups of big 5 ton trucks carrying 10,000 gallon tanks plus. I thought I should be selling water. Some wells were run dry this winter through a bit of a dry spell that we had, but I still watered the garden and the grass, with no problems from our well. But I just know the Village would shut me down as soon as they found out I was getting their revenue. But a drunk taxi service, everyone should love that, less drunks on the road, less arrests for the RCs, Money for me, drunks get home safely at the end of the night. Everybody kicks a goal. :-)

No comments: