Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Schools over

School has been out for 2 official full days, and still we have no idea if Michelle got the job at Lamont High.
The principal is not answering phone calls and so far has not replied to emails.

Tomorrow, Canada day, they are replacing the power lines into Andrew, so we will be without power for most of the day.

So far the plan is to cram stuff like the vet in Thursday morning and take off after that. I think this is foolish and we should leave rite after a good nights sleep. We will see how things work out.

I have cool new 'Seesmic' software which allows me to update my Facebook and Twitter accounts without opening the temperamental overloaded slow programs. Twitter is more of a focused group of Forex traders and internet marketers, but I will keep facebook updated at least daily on our trip to Toronto.

We will visit Florida wile we are out east. I hear they are hit as hard or harder than the rest of the states with financial weapon of mass destruction. I will try not to buy a place there, because I know it has to be at least half the price for an equal place in Mexico, and Mexico is way more fun than anywhere in the states. But when I am making millions of dollars every year I will have to get one of the huge mansions in Florida, from some poor bankrupt sod in foreclosure hell.

I have some cute puppy videos but dont have my camera usb cable handy, so I will try and add them later

No comments: