Thursday, July 1, 2010

Update

I started my ol Dodge up in the back yard no problem, where it sat since Jan. It sat in the front yard for a couple of days, I wanted to move it to load the bikes, the thing won't start. I have the manual, and I can't find the darn ECU. I need to find the ECU to test things at that plug. Not to worry, the neighbor has a similar dodge w a cracked block, so I expect she will lend me the broken piece I need, when I figure out what it is.

I almost finished chipping all those branches, and I hacked the end of my thumb w the machete. Its pretty gross. I got it bandaged up at the hospital, and they wanted me to come back to get it re-wrapped. Its really just skin and a bit of nail that I sheered off, it will grow back with my finger tip stem cells. Here is the video of the unwrapping, this video is really popular.


The 30 day internet marketing challenge started July this year. They feel last year was too much work for 30 days, glad I am not the only one that felt that way. So its no longer the 30 day challenge its now 4 months, all still free. Its at www.challenge.co

I just saw a mouse run across the living room, and its not even cold outside. Freekin awesome. What should I do, maybe get a truck load of crushed gravel and line the whole house perimeter.

No comments: