Monday, September 13, 2010

I really couldn't have cared less about this new house in Edmonton to start with. But several things have happened to make me very excited about it. Michelle has turned into the happiest dreamy wife ever. (loosing 50lb contributed too). But I also talked to the contractor about the 163 st house, now completed and on the market. Very small compared to our new house and I remember the price tag was small. But then when I asked him how much its on the market for he said $289k, and I recall in the crappy fixer upper condition the tiny house was $220k. Thats almost $100k MORE than we are paying, for a bigger house, in a better area.  This is a pic of the new house, got the picture posting figured out finally.

This last Sunday I found a use for all the plywood concrete forms that Ron had given me when he left town. I found a design for plywood saw horses, and I made 24 of them, 12 sets. I will keep a couple of sets, and give a few away to contractors that have passed work on to me. They are great in the van cause they come apart and take up no room.

No comments: