Thursday, September 16, 2010

Some Fun Pictures

Here is a picture of the slightly broken John Deer, from which I could get a sweet green John Deer diesel motor, and just about all the hydraulics I need to make a backhoe.  The woman is hesitant to let it go, because it has new back tires $2200 worth, but they don't fit her newer tractor.  I'm not  taking a tire off, they are filled with calcium cloride, and Heavy.  Farmers get flattened from these tires falling on em.
This is our free trike.  It turns over, has great compression, but no spark.  Probably needs carb work now too.  Again ironically two new rear tires, but a leaky front tire.  It does hold air for 24 hours, plenty of time for a rip around.  Some tire goo will extend that

Here is a nasty picture of our new back yard, and back deck.  The back deck will get redone with some kinda encloser and the hot tub, the rest of the back yard might be a parking space, depending on how much trouble we have parking within extension cord range of the house, on the street.
This is the Ditchwitch in the trailer, along with the free drier.  Nothing too exciting there.  I had to fix a flat tire on it already, and I haven't even trenched a hole yet.  Plus I figured out the mystery lever, the owner couldn't tell me what it did, but it switches from 1 wheel drive to two wheel drive, for corners I guess, no differential in this unit.
This is a Canadian creation that I thought was cute, built from trailer-able back hoe plans.  If I decide to tackle the backhoe construction, and I don't get a medium size tractor to mount it to, I would build something like this.   But I do have to finish my Ranger before I can start a backhoe.

No comments: