Monday, October 25, 2010

The new van

Sunday Morning, the Voyager gave up completely, no surprise.  I almost shelled out $6500 for a 2005 Astrovan, with shelving and all, but I was really disgusted with the white paint roller job over the previous company stickers.  I didn't feel I should have to do paint work for that kind of money.  I also had trouble getting $6500 out of the bank machine on Sunday.  That put me on the Astrovan kick again, I always wanted one.  If this guy wasn't lying to me, I really have no way of knowing, I got a way better deal anyway.  The Astro van I found, 1989, got a new engine 2 years ago, has mag wheels, blah, blah, blah.  20,000km on the engine is pretty sweet, no way of proving that though.

There are some issues with the van, broken door handle, key doesn't seem to work in the back door and stuff.  But over all it seems like it will be better than the old Voyager.  And most importantly I can get to work this morning, being Monday.

No comments: