Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kijiji Deleted My Adds


The video says it all. I got the Ranger engine out, ready to receive some love. I put the ranger rite back where it was before it went in the garage. I wish I could pull it into the garage w the other truck, I need a pass through garage. As usual all this took 100 times longer than the video suggests.

Kijiji deleted all my adds. You aren't allowed to put more than one similar add in, at the same time, which is bull. I probably had like 6 electrical and 6 moving adds in, all on different pages. So I might have to pay for advertising now. I can still put an add or 2 in Kijiji, but I am on page 6 in 24 hours if I don't pay $30 a week to stay at the top. Thing is I don't think that even gets you on the first page for sure, but we'll see, I will pay them for a week or 2.

No comments: