Sunday, March 14, 2010

More Electrical Van Work

The video changing the drivers door lock, didn't really work out. I need a camera man. The beginning will contribute to the installing electric door locks video, when I get them in from China. I can't wait.

I put my new tire on the van, and found the leak in the old tire.


I tinted the sliding door window, and more than half the back window. The other half the back window I painted black, along with the other 3 side windows. I have no use for any windows, but the sliding door window can be handy merging with traffic on the rite, and since I have a back window, I will keep it somewhat functional.


I started painting the name on the van with paint pens, its still too cold to be holding a paint brush and getting real detailed. The black windows help the name stand out.

No comments: