Wednesday, April 14, 2010

24 Hours Of Fame

I left the house today, first time in a couple o weeks. The list of stuff I needed from town was growing, but most of all I ran out of mig welding wire, and broke my Tig welder nozzle. Whats a guy to do without a welding machine.

I Dropped Michelle off at the school, at 9am, and a contractor called me, so excited to find an Electrician in Lamont. He was a kilometer away from the school, goto love the prairies and my big van letters. Anyway this guy was great, and he has all kinds of work for me in Lamont, including but not limited to a $200,000 commercial renovation. That job alone will get more than $20,000 in electrical work.

My youtube partnership has been accelerated ahead a few months with winning this RC car, i got a lot of publicity. In fact for 24 hours I was getting over 200 views an hour, and a lot of comments. There were a lot of haters too. I expect it just comes with being famous. It was really a small percentage, just way out of line comments that get noticed.

I don't think I ever put my carburetor video up on the blog. So for those without a youtube account, you can see it here:

No comments: