Monday, April 12, 2010

I Won

Pretty crazy that I even mentioned it in an earlier blog post. It is the kind of thing I wouldn't normally even enter. But this was an excuse to make another video, and "be creative". Checking here at the end of the contest, Kip Kay got 4800ish new subscribers to his channel, but only got just about 900 video response entry's. So I don't know how that worked, like 4 out of 5 people subscribed with the intention to make a video response. But none of that really matters, fact is I did another video for fun, and just got an email saying I won the RC car. I kind of shrugged off the RC car when I entered, thinking "why would someone pay $600 for an RC car?". Now I won it I had to check it out, the thing is cutting edge. It has, by the looks of it, a three phase, AC, frequency drive motor in it. They just started using those in electric street cars a few years ago. You can check out my new RC car here
http://www.hpieurope.com/kit-info.php?partNo=10554
Hopefully the link works this time. But you can also check out my video response that I won with.

Keep in mind he was looking for a creative entertaining response to "why I need the RC car". If the above link doesn't work, I believe you can double click on my video response, which should pop the video out to a youtube page. In the youtube page it will say somewhere this is a video response to... kipkay, and you can click on that link to check out his RC car give away video, and in the end of his video he gives the link to the RC car site. Wile you are on the youtube page, on my vid, be sure to comment, how sexy I am and give me a thumbs up.

No comments: