Sunday, April 18, 2010

Awesomeness

Yeh, check this machine out.

If I get lots of response from youtubers I will totally build the thing. If nobody cares, I won't bother. It was just fun mocking it up.

Yesterday I went to town to get a disk drive, and had a little adventure. To be expected driving a van with well over 300,000km on it, the alternator failed. I walked 25 blocks to the subway, took the subway to a store to get a battery, and walked the 25 blocks again w the battery. Plus I made an extra subway stop at an auto parts store, but they wanted $350 for an alternator, and there were 2 different ones in my van. So I drove home w the new battery, and no alternator. When it dropped below 11 volts I gave it a little boost with 18v drill batteries. Now with 4 good car batteries, and 2 drill batteries I will drive to the wrecker and get a $35 alternator Monday, complete with spair belt.

No comments: