Saturday, April 10, 2010


A friend laughed at me, wile pointing out, my Possum Electric van reminded her of the Red Green Show. She said, "isn't his last name Smith, and isn't the show out of Possum Lodge?" I had no idea, but it turns out, at least his "stage" last name is Green, but he was on the Smith & Smith show, before the Red Green Show, and I didn't catch his last name on that show. Anyway the Red Green Show is out of Possum Lodge, on Possum Lake, and Red drives a Possum van with a Possum plate. Red Green had no influence in the naming of my company. If I make some comedy videos however, he probably will have some influence, cause he is a funny guy.

The weather network says one more sub zero day, and then it should be up to 17 degrees C here in northern alberta. That means all the new snow should melt fast, and the grass will probably come up rite after.

I think it was years ago a biodiesel plant was in the works of getting approved east of Edmonton, and I think I must have applied for the construction phase of it. I am interested to see how the big corporations refine it, compared to how I make biodiesel. I am especially interested in the alcohol recovery process, which I have never bothered to do, which is why my biodiesel has a cost of $0.33 a liter for the Alcohol ingredient. But that is off on a tangent, my point was that they emailed me yesterday, some 3-4ish years later asking me if I would like to apply for a 5 month gig, Monday to Friday, 10 hours a day, wiring the new biodiesel plant. So I will be applying for that on Monday. I don't know how many people they need, but I expect it to get the job, because of my location. They made it clear they are not going to hire outside of the reasonable area. I believe I am closer than Edmonton to the sight, and if they need a lot of people they won't find them.

No comments: