Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Victory Video

Sounds like it will be months before I get my new RC car, Kip hasn't even got it yet. He has to wait for the company to send it to him. Sounds like it was free to him the publicity that he got the RC company. Very cool. I might just have to give it away again after I get some use out of it. It is getting my latest video a lot of views. I think I should have spent more time making it now, I just did it in one take, no audio editing or anything.

The goal, for a guaranteed youtube partnership is one million views. Giving myself lots of leeway I will be there in 12 months. My views double every month since I started posting to youtube. This month I am due for 4000 views, next month 8000. This month will likely exceed my expectations, since I figured out the video links, I added a link to my entry, and doubled the views, as virtually everyone wants to see the winning video after they see my victory vid. If that didn't make sense to you watch my victory video:

The results don't make any sense since my entry went in when there was only 300ish enterys, but I am not arguing, here is the confirmation that I won from Kip Kay:

No comments: