Monday, January 17, 2011

Edmonton Motorcycle Show


We went to the motor bike show on Friday.  It seemed a bit ridiculous with the snow.  I had to add a quick vid o the back yard.  It was ladies night, they were giving away a green Ninja 250, would have matched my sport bike.  But Michelle didn't win, She did get to sit on this dragster in the photo, which was worth the admistion.   
The show inspired my chopper interests.  Chopper prices have really come down, you can pick up a fully decked out radical registrable chopper for $35k these days, rite from the show.  I am still sure I can make my Honda chop within a similar budget of my $1000 Yama chop of a decade ago.  I am inspired to work on it, just as soon as I can dig it out of the lean to.
Somebody really pissed off mother nature.  It hasn't stopped snowing for 10 days.  So if that was you, you just need to apologize rite now and get this may-ham to stop.  I have stopped leaving the house early.  Seems like most of the black ice is gone by 9 or 10.  I have seen some really messed up accidents every morning.  My favorite was this morning.  A slight up hill for a merge off the highway, with a traffic light.  A transport truck just got through the intersection, so he blocked all directions, and was stuck.  With cars rite on his tail, and backed up for a mile, withing 10 min.  He was just spinning out, with no room to move anywhere but forward.  Sux to be that guy.

No comments: