Monday, January 24, 2011

Full Timer

I am working full time 5 days a week.  The pace isn't too much, no body is really pushing.  I turned down a house rewire, the other day.  The owner didn't like the price, wanted it for less.  I need to start w a high price so I can afford to give deals, but I always blurt out something totally reasonable.  Then I was sick for 2 weeks, got back to work and just said I don't have time any more (for that one job).  I felt like I was 2 weeks behind wile I was sick, but really everybody is behind.  The poor Glenora house still doesn't have a roof.  They have had to shovel snow out of the 3000 square foot, 2 million dollar home, about a dozen times.

Anyway I have had one customer find me on the internet.  That was months ago, and I have been saying since then that I should really update the possumelectric.com blog.  Today I made a video for Permit Pro, so I put that on the possumelectric.com blog, and you can check it out at... possumelectric.com.  This did pass our electrical rough in.  

If you want to add Possumelectric.com to your favorites in your browser, I do believe that will help its search engine ratings, although it already dominates on the first 10 positions in Google if you search possum electric. No other small electrical company I have searched even shows up in the top 10 PAGES of Google under their name.   I just need to figure out what the big money is searching for when they need electrical work done.

No comments: