Thursday, January 6, 2011

QWOP

We've been sick all year!  Just over the fever today, I am staying in for the last bit of the week doing taxes basically.  Was bed ridden for a few days.  I found some stupid stuff on the internet to keep me entertained wile I was sick.  I found the QWOP game, which was lots of laughs.  I have tried 3 embed codes for QWOP but they all fail, so you have to find it on someone else's blog.  I was going to do a review of the game but this guy really does it best.  I don't usually post other peeps vids, but this one still makes me laugh, especially after trying to play the game, its freekin impossible to stand up, let alone run.

So I am more than a week behind with work, after taking a sick week, but almost everybody is behind on construction, so no one is screaming at me yet.  I put together a cheezy old clip wile I was sick.
A quick vid of our g-pig set up.  We set them up on a door, on home made plywood saw horses, so the dogs can't eat them, they really want to.  In this video Michelle was pointing out that the g-pigs actually knocked their fence down and stole the carrots she had beside their pen.  And Gus is trying to jump up to eat the G-pigs.

No comments: