Thursday, March 3, 2011

Canadian Picker

The TV show Canadian Picker, airs in April.  Canadian Picker is the show that found my Youtube vids of Daves sleds, and wanted to film an episode at his farm.  Dave, turned 48 today, is looking to me for help making himself  "findable" after the show airs.  Because blogger is free, and his youtube videos are among my most popular, I offered to make him a blog.  This way I have a gallery to display all my up and coming Davids Farm videos, and he has... his home phone number on the internet.  It can only add to the pennies a day I make from add revenue too.  I thought the advertising would take off like the doubling penny, but been doing this family blog for a few years now, made a total of $24.  I have had $0.20 days recently though, in the beginning that was unheard of.  Be the first to see and comment on my new blog at
http://canadianpicker.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Stuff said...

I look forward to that series to