Sunday, March 27, 2011

Evil Skull Helmet

I have been trying to get an Ebay partnership, but they won't let  me sell Ebay products on Blogger, cause I don't actually own the "code" for blogger nor Youtube.  So if you want a skull helmet, your on your own to find it, I can't put links to them on here.

That said, this is my sick, evil, skull helmet.  I have not seen anything like this in Canada.  I saw the one person wearing one in Mexico, then we found a store that sold these helmets in Mexico, and they were importing them from Bali.

Probably the reason I  don't see everybody wearing these helmets in Canada, is they are not DOT approved.   That means that I can really only wear this helmet in the dune buggy, where we are buckled in, like a car, and really don't need a helmet.

So until I get DOT stickers printed up, I'll be the only guy in Andrew driving the orange dune buggy, wearing a skull helmet.

1 comment:

helmet stickers said...

Hey this helmet is really amazing, i don't have word to say, its just so fantastic.