Sunday, March 20, 2011

Garbage Issues

The garbage man in the city is really picky.  
When we first got here, they refused to empty the garbage cans.  They took the garbage bags beside the cans, but left the cans.  I double checked them, they were way under the maximum 40lbs, I don't know why they were never emptied.  

So we have been putting the garbage in the alley in black garbage bags. 
I suspect bums were cutting the bags open and going through it, making a mess.  So we wait till garbage day, or the night before.  Thats tonight.  I put out 4 full garbage bags, just before dark.  

9:00pm rolls around and I manage to fill another garbage bag, so I haul it out to the alley.  My four full garbage bags are gone without a trace, creepy.

1 comment:

Stuff said...

that is creepy... no reason they should have walked off!