Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ticket Parking On My Street With Permit

My fully enclosed 16' trailer is so snowed and iced in, on the street in Edmonton, I don't want to think about moving it.  But I got a ticket for having it parked in front of my house, last week.  I got a parking permit for it, clearly taped to the front and all.  It seems there is a bylaw about unhitched trailers in the city, but yet they gave me one of my two, non transferable, limit of two, very strict parking passes, for the trailer.  If I wanted to hook it to the van every night it wouldn't need a parking pass.  So I actually got the ticket "suspended" for 3 weeks, wile they figure out who's at fault, and what the hell is going on.

I completed the Lutron light control course today.  That was really exciting, very high  roller, wow factor stuff.  It is very expensive, but its going into our house in April.  From doing our own house, I can quote new jobs in the higher end neighborhoods, and maybe even get a new dodge minivan, to drop the pre fitted stinky VW diesel into.  But seriously, I made a brief blog post on possumelectric.com, about the Lutron light controls.  You can see it here

No comments: