Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chickens Love Me


I like this video. The cell phone video not so much. I will admit that is just to see what kinda views I get with the Iphone4 title. I applied for the youtube partnership again today. I really should have at least 3x the views I have, but worst I can be is rejected. I do have 2 videos partnered already.

I am not going to take the job in Newfoundland. Mostly cause 2 shifts, and the summer is gone. I would go there and land, and thats it, I am stuck for 4 weeks. I have seen it so many times before, they say over time after 44 hours a week, so they will land you there the middle of the week, and fly you back mid week, so there are only 3 weeks with any over time hours. Something will happen in those 3 weeks to put a dent in that little bit of extra pay. Camp food is hit and miss, if you get in a camp w crappy food, and you are stuck their for 4 weeks yuckers. They will tell me there is internet, then once I get out there, no internet. And the employer doesn't care if you have to eat deep fried food every day, and don't have internet. There is no respect for employees, thats why I am working for myself.

No comments: