Monday, June 7, 2010

Victoria

The question has been asked, are we still coming to Victoria this summer?

I have been doing quote after quote here for electrical work, but I have been getting no work.

The diesel minivan is still an anticipated addition to my fleet. My neighbor has gone traveling for the summer, but left me his car dolly for the Victoria trip, to bring home Cass's diesel VW for my project. For the cost of fuel and all I had figured I would drive the diesel ranger to Victoria. Its the 7th today, and my builder just got around to measuring my crank bearing size. The good news, if your motor consumes a lot of oil, and you put a "fresh" liter in it every month, you really don't ever need an oil change. Case proven, cranks perfect, standard bearings required. Some 60,000km and no oil change, wile I owned it.

The bad news is I probably won't have it together for my trip to Victoria, as I sense the work coming down the line here, I have even pulled a permit for one job, but I can't start until their building permit comes through. So I will probably be driving the big ol dodge to Victoria again, good thing I didn't sell it.

Sheesh that didn't really answer the question. I suppose July is in about 3 weeks here. Looking at the calender, and I have put us down for leaving AB on July 5. Then my AB work, and Victoria entertainment will determine if we stay one week or four. Done.

No comments: