Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Tractor Is Too Small

I should have bought the 8000lb ditch witch! My lawn tractor just isn't doing it for me these days, without bypassing its safety features and precariously climbing on the front end to do the tractor pull.

I have work at least for a couple of weeks, flat out busy. But its light out till 9pm or later, so I managed to top all the Maples in the front yard tonight, with my new 20' ladder I had to buy for this job. The Maples don't need to be more than 25' high. They don't seem to root very deep, and they tend to be a bit off balance too. They fall down everywhere, not in my yard yet, but its only a matter of time. These ones have been positioned to take out my power line, and cars in the driveway. I was just dragging some of the branches to the back yard, hopefully I can borrow the neighbors mulcher this weekend n grind them up.

No comments: