Monday, August 23, 2010

Which Makes A Better Chicken Coop

Click here to take survey
I am going to try something new. Because it is such a conflict, I am going to put the survey out to youtube, and Blogger to see what the rest of the world thinks. There was also the 12'x12' grain shed. Either way, the coop will be raised off the ground, so chickens can hang out under it.
Click here to take survey
The new coop will get a prototype automatic chicken door I'm working on. The new coop will get a 5 gallon feeder and a 5 gallon waterer. It will be equipped with a live coop cam, which will be dialed up with a website. Though I can't imagine much more boring than watching the chickens all day, it will be fun and nice to check up on them anytime from anywhere.
Click here to take survey

Click here to take survey
In case you didn't figure it out, take the 5 seconds and click on one of the many survey links, to let us know which coop is the best. And don't worry, I won't tell the wife what everyone thinks to prove her wrong, unless everybody likes my idea best.
Click here to take survey

No comments: