Monday, February 21, 2011

New Appliances

We've gone through 2 washing machines in Edmonton. So this weekend I hooked up the flat deck and searched out 2 washing machines, a fridge and one drier. We picked it all up Sunday morning for a total cost of $105, about $26 each. Now we can furnish both houses with washer drier and fridge. My highly modified stackable drier is still working great.  On closer examination I think the washing machines were freezing.  Our house has the washing machine/drier closet built in the outside corner.  So wile the washing machine was out I insulated that corner with some hard foam.  Then I thought I would do the floor, and found a furnace vent under the sub floor.  Some idiot never cut a hole in the sub floor.  Hopefully there is no more freezing washing machine issues.
But wile looking for a fridge we came across this add. I must say our ghetto really isn't that bad.  We find this add now searching "aids scabs", instead of fridges.
If you can't read it, the add says:
"I live in BAYWOOD PARK and we have had trouble with sick neighbours who come into suites to contaminate the food with their aids scabs -I need help to get out of here, but am first of all looking for a lockable fridge/freezer to keep my food supply safe."



1 comment:

Stuff said...

lol oh wow! that is something different!