Friday, February 25, 2011

New Signs

My vinyl guy made me up some sweet sign vinyl.  I got some coragated plastic, from some plastic warehouse for cheap.  Some labor and I have my self some real catchy $45 signs.  The pic didn't come out very good, poor lighting, but they are big too, 24" x 32",  The plastic is navy blue, and they look sharp.  You may notice I have a 1800 number, good for anywhere in Canada.  It costs me $0.6 a min, but I have got to phase my cell phone out, it gets ridiculous on the phone all day.  The 1800# can be forwarded to a call center, secretary, whoever I want. 
I am working on "electrifying" the signs, with LEDs but I don't have the necessary wire, solder ect here in the city.  And now today, at some gas stations, gas is over $1 a liter.  So I can no longer even drive my van out to Andrew for less than $50 in gas, its well over that.  In this cold I am going out there no more than once a week, in the van.  I tried to get the car dolly out of the snow today, to haul the VW to the city, but its iced in, the poor possum van couldn't pull it out with a good run at it.  I have video, but don't have my iphone cord, I had to email myself this picture even.

1 comment:

Stuff said...

sharp signs!! hope it gets you some work!

boo on the car dolly being iced in!