Tuesday, December 15, 2009

3 Hours To The Border


Just the after math of the fire from the other day, guess they pulled this truck out after it all cooled down. Nothing to do w our trip, just a fun pic.

My Magelin GPS died. That is # 4 on the GPS count. This one didn't recover from being foze in the truck all night. I happened to have the reciept and packaging in the truck and so I took it back. Well it was 31 days, if there was 31 days in Nov, and they only have a 30 day return policy. But because it was the 15th I bot it and the 15th today they took it back, yeh $220. Thats the last battery op thing that gets left outside.

Just in Red Deer eatin dinner now, and headed into the states, hopefully to somewhere that is no less than - 20, so the truck starts in the morn.

Got 9mpg towing the very heavy camper this far, which is good cause I only got 10mpg on the last tank, from the cold starts, idle time and such.

No comments: