Monday, December 7, 2009

- 30 blues


Thats right, over night the temperature dropped another 10 deg celcius, and everything went for a crap, except the well pump, it is still working so far. But Michelle's 2008 Hyundi Accent would not start, at all. It took 2 hours with the block heater, a battery warmer, a battery charger, and a magnetic heater on it before it would even sputter. I am totally disappointed in new cars again. For all that effort I could have easily started my 18 year old truck. I tried to put an 8' extension cord on Michelle's car so she could plug it in at school. I wrapped it around her passenger mirror, and all the insulation shattered off the cord like it was ice.
I had put 2 of the gas shocks on our screen door, so that the wind could never rip it out of your hands when you open it. Well both the gas shocks are frozen and now the back door makes horrible screeching sounds as you force it open and closed.

I am missing the old barrel stove this morning.

We are going to look for an apartment in Lamont, hence the picture on yesterdays post "city living, country style". Mostly because Michelle doesn't like driving in the snow, so she could walk to work.

Now it is too cold to go outside, I will start blogging more, you can expect daily posts on here, and I will make a small blog empire to complement this, with the odd link to interesting stuff on the other blogs.

No comments: