Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lots Of Snow


Super happy w my snow plow I made. I don't even really need the bucket for snow, I manage to drag the snow wherever I want it. You may not notice my prototype heated steering wheel and heated vest keeping me warm rite there, its good stuff.

Not sure if this post will get emailed to everyone again, that is not quite what I expected to happen, maybe it happened because I sent it from my email to Blogger I don't know, but it seems redundant to email everyone AND put it on the blog.

I started messing around w HTML, making a more profitable blog. It is just messing about w a free Blogger template, I will have to pay for a server when I have some HTML experience, but I just made a couple of HTML links. That Blog is possumpower.blogspot.com and I get paid about $35 if you buy the best 13" computer of 2009 through my link on there. To check out that blog
Click Here

No comments: