Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Decorations


All our windows are now decorated nicely, with authentic frost on the lower corners, for Christmas. That is about the extent of our Christmas decorating this year. I was thinking we might do the camper up for the road trip, with Christmas lights. Might still do that if I get out to buy some lights, and the temperature comes up to something tolerable outside.

I have done some work on my blog, including making several other blogs. You have no idea what a challenge it was for me to make the Ranger header there, but I feel a fair bit smarter now I figured it out. Still learning every day about the blogs and HTML.

I had put an exciting countdown timer on this blog, counting down to the Mexico trip, but I couldn't get it to keep the deadline. It would go to zero whenever I reopened the page. If anyone wants a list of my blogs just let me know. Otherwise there will be the odd link to my other blogs and even outside blogs.

One of the latest inspirational and cool finds is the pedal powered buick. All my links from now on will be designed to open in a new page, so that you don't have to lose your place on the blog. Any feedback is appreciated, I have only tested my limited HTML on Google Chrome so far, so outcome could vary.

No comments: