Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On The Road


Yesterday my truck wouldn't start. I kinda lost hope and it went from getting in the cold truck to putting an arm in the door to try and turn it over. Somewhere along there I forgot that I need to hit the brake to start the thing. After reading the manual I realized rite away, but before that I was sure I needed a new starter.

Last Night I got it running, and unplugged the truck to plug Michelle's car in. The cord was plenty long but all frozen in some sort of zig zag formation and so, unknowingly to me, the cord unplugged itself from the wall. Then the Hyundi didn't want to start this morning. Michelle's car never did start this morning, but I plugged the truck in at the same time, and the truck started before the car would. Michelle was 2 hours late.

I came home, got her car started, hooked up the trailer, loaded the dogs, and now I am on the road. Headed to pick Michelle up for 4pm.

No comments: