Thursday, May 20, 2010

5 Chickens 2 Dogs

Its hard to eat outside now, without feeding little bits to 5 chickens and 2 dogs. But the chickens don't give up, they fly onto your lap or onto your lunch or whatever flat surface they can make a landing on. One flew onto the lit BBQ the other day wile I was flipping the burgers, good thing I close it when I am not near it. I'm sure I will get video of the crazy chickens at some point.

I did some sweet dry earth break up w my backyard built tractor tiller. but for some reason my camera didn't record it. It has taken a good half dozen headers w the tripod blowing over outside and has a few quarks. Its just started recording but not recording at the same time, it might be the new SD card. Chris wants to rent it this weekend and till his whole half acer lot, so I will personally video tape that, then remove the tiller when he is done.and probably never attach it to the tractor again.

The Tiller was given to me by Sheila. I felt obliged to till her garden. Then she felt indebted to give me a bunch of fire wood since I did such a great job tilling her garden.

I talked to Paul, the neighbors kid, hard core trucker. Michelle and I were talking bout getting a semi truck trailer since we saw a youtuber back east bought a worn out 30' trailer for $100. Well it sounds like AB isn't the place to buy a semi trailer to use as a red neck storage shed, or whatever. Michelle and I have very different ideas about what we would do with it. In AB you can register a semi trailer, for personal use, for the one time registration fee of $100 I think it is. Then apparently you can put RV insurance on a semi truck, and as long as you have an air brake licence, you can drive that around all you want. That and they are popular to put in highway side fields to paint signs on, getting around sign bylaws, all makes them fetch over $1000 in AB, even as an "expired" piece of crap. So I will make a better "tarp" quonset this summer.

I tried to capitalize on winning the RC car, and post a video response on every video Kipkay puts out, cause he is really popular. He stopped allowing them, told me to post them only on his RC video. It all makes sense now. That is why my video responses would stay at the top through one million views of kips videos, because he doesn't normally allow video responses for some reason. I emailed him back and asked him why he didn't accept vid responses, and told him I was just trying to maximize my views by getting the 1% of his viewers to look at my video. He never answers my questions though. Here is one of my rc vid responses.

No comments: