Monday, May 24, 2010


Its far from perfect. I found this bump video effect that made me look really scary, brought out all my wrinkles and made me look like I was 90 years old and scary. Because I used a green screen here I needed good light, and so the bump effect didn't have the same effect, and I just went ahead and used it anyway. So This isn't my best work but it was neat using a green screen and making the back drop, mostly, disappear. Its funny I had a green shirt on under my sweater and so you can see through a bit of my collar too. Weired both blogger and youtube are the same company but yet my video only half shows up on blogger. You get the idea from it anyway, if you double click on it I will come up in youtube perfectly centered.

I am excited about my video skills, and I will be starting to do some video marketing with them this week. I am not sure if I should use my existing channel or make a new channel for the video marketing, I don't know if all my redneck subscribers will enjoy a sales pitch. I am going to paint an office wall green to do the green screen effect in my office, with proper lighting on the back screen, todays video w the bump effect and poor light, the green showed up a bit in the corners.

The old Grainery Bar bar thats been closed for a yearish, has opened again with new owner. Michelle worked a Sunday out there, but isn't interested in taking a regular shift at the bar. I left the house to hang out w Michelle who had no custies. I was working on a new song on the computer when a custie came in. He's like whatcha doin? Why are you making a song? what videos do you make on youtube? Those were all responses to my answers, and BLAM when I told him about my videos, he has a weed eater for me w a broken wipper, wants to see it on a bike. He has an Ultra lite w a seized motor and no wings, was crashed, that I could probably have to make something. girocopter? Then BLAM someone else comes in the bar, they have a bunch of dead fall I can come take for fire wood and a seized lawn tractor I can have, no he wants "something" for it. We will go for a country road trip today, with the trailer, and come back with either a lawn tractor, if its hydrostatic, has a PTO or snow blower attachment, or fire wood. Can you imagine how much junk I would have if I went to the bar on a regular basis, or even left the house for that matter.

No comments: