Thursday, May 27, 2010

Monster Chickens

We have created monsters. These chickens are bigger than most, and they are supposed to lay more eggs, 2 every 3 days. Now when we don't feed them human food on our back yard visit they peck at your tows, when we wear flip flops, which is every day. I bend over to get something off the ground and the little bastards grab at the skin between my fingers. And as I mentioned before, they love jewelry, and eyeballs, don't let them on your shoulder without safetey glasses.

I put one dune buggy up for sale, and got one person interested. Here is a video I made for him, its a 2 parter, part 2 isn't up yet. It is an interesting effect basically fast forward 150%. I think I talk really slow, this makes me sound more excited, and gets the bit done in less time. Blogger seems to be messed up w just showing half the videos, I will try and fix that when I get around to it, till then, you can just double click on the vids to see them in youtube. I am not going to upload them AGAIN to blogger separately. I will try a smaller size embed.

No comments: