Monday, May 3, 2010

Got Chickens

Don't tell the Village office, but I went and got 3 chickens again. First day, Gus Gus tried to eat them. They are still babies, one month old, already traumatized. Anyway its cooler today so I locked them in their little dog house chicken coop. If you remember it was retrofitted w a 4" diameter round hole when its door was open. Keeps coyotes out and warm in. This morning I look out the window, and their coop was forced open, wile you see Gus Guses tail hanging out the door. I'm thinking these chickens didn't last very long, had them for a whole day. If I wasn't so busy yelling at Gus I would have filmed it, it was just bazaar. Gus was happy to just be sitting in the coop, staring at the chickens, wile they all huddled in the corner peeping, "get this monster out of here." He knows better now, so he sits on the back deck and stares at the chicken coop some 30' away from him. A quick video we made on the weekend of Chrisses RC car and Gus.

No comments: